to Hope for Africa International (HOFAI) a Christian Non Governmental providing humanitarian services to vulnerable
groups in society without looking at one religious affiliation. We have been in existence for over 24 years .Our vision is
to strengthen family values and promote community reintegration of the challenged in society.
To empower orphans, vulnerable, persons with disabilities, women and youths to stay healthy,
gain skills and knowledge that allows them to have a better life in society.
Care to People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) and other Terminally Sick and their immediate families
- Static and Mobile VCT Services
- Support groups of PLHWA and people caring for PLWHA
- Running Community Schools for Orphans and Vulnerable Children
for women and children's rights
- Economic empowerment and skills training programmes for
women, youths, different abled persons and other vulnerable groups through formation of self helps groups
- Humanitarian and Social Services Initiative
- Reintegration of street children into families - Child
- Income Generating Activities to various groups at Community level
facilitate community participation in dealing with issues of climate change